[CANUFNET] Following up on community planting projects

Jacob Caggiano jacobc at planitgeo.com
Wed Jan 15 11:59:33 EST 2020

We worked with The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society in the greater
Philadelphia area to build a Treeplotter application
<http://pg-cloud.com/phs> that integrates roughly 30 Excel spreadsheets and
~10 user workflows. The tool handles public tree applications, site
inspections, and tree planting tracking, as well as event/group management
(Tree Tenders) and young tree monitoring (Tree Checkers).

Happy to go into more detail privately if there's interest from anyone on
the list.

-Jacob

<https://www.planitgeo.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/plan-it-geo/?viewAsMember=true>