[CANUFNET] Constructing Driveways within Critical Root Zones

Heather Pearl hpearl2012 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:22:06 EDT 2020

Last year I downloaded a Manual (attached) which, from my perspective,
contains valuable information.  I'm not a professional Forester, so please
forgive my enthusiasm if you already have this information.

Managing Stormwater for Urban Sustainability Using Trees and Structural
Soils

A new space-saving infiltration BMP that mitigates runoff from paved areas

Susan Downing Day and
Sarah B. Dickinson, Editors

Thanks,

Heather Pearl