[CANUFNET] shredded rubber mulch

Peter Shields peter.shields1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:25:42 EDT 2020

Oliver,
I moved onto my house a couple years ago, and there is this shredded rubber mulch in all the gardens.  I hate it.  It is just terrible stuff.  I've been taking it out slowly and replacing with the good stuff.
Yes, a creative use to re-use I suppose, and now ends up in landfill in small garbage bags.

Regards,

Peter Shields