[CANUFNET] tearing up pavement or concrete to plant trees?

Greg King gking at ualberta.ca
Wed Nov 4 11:28:46 EST 2020

Hi Grace,

There was a link in the most recent green infrastructure Ontario newsletter
(earlier this week -- so great timing on this question) to a program funded
through Green Communities Canada called Depave Paradise. Seems there have
been numerous projects completed over the past 5 years around Canada. I
haven't been involved, but it caught my eye, so maybe worth looking at some
of their work. Here's the link: http://depaveparadise.ca/
<http://depaveparadise.ca/>

Kind regards,
-Greg