[CANUFNET] Implementing a Tree Protection Policy in Prince Edward County, Ontario - looking for Cost-benefit examples

Jennifer Gagné gagne.jennifer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 13:39:31 EST 2020

Thank you all for your responses. I received so many direct messages in
addition to those sent publicly.

I will contact many of you individually as soon as I have time. So many
well thought out ideas and tried and tested approaches.

I am very thankful to this community.

Happy Holidays!

Jennifer Gagné, MFC
I.S.A. Certified Arborist