[CANUFNET] URGENT - Message for all arborists and landscape professionals

Jack Radecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 26 10:13:15 EST 2021

Thanks Peter

I sent in my submission yesterday. I have a little knowledge about the OPFA being a graduate from the Faculty of Forestry at U of T. The Professional Forestry Act at that time did not include Urban Forestry as I learned being a student. I joined the OPFA again briefly a few years ago but subsequently resigned. Remember that the Tree Care industry is its own entity. The profession of Urban Forestry also should be its own entity in my opinion. The key here is lack of consultation within the professions and trades. People are speaking up now and I feel confident about it. I have been a forester, arborist and urban forester for 45 years now. My father and grandfather were foresters.

Your input is truly valuable,

Best Jack