[CANUFNET] ideas on promoting an urban-forest website

Ivan Listar ivanlistar52 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:22:47 EST 2021

I found that developing relationships with the TV, newspaper and radio media worked well to bring attention to our urban forestry program, initiatives and issues. Being proactive to get onto their platforms on a regular basis provided access to a large, varied audience especially when aired during the news hour, on popular environmental programs and on talk shows. You may want to consider these traditional media to both promote your programs and introduce people your electronic websites.

Ivan