[CANUFNET] Trees and Capital Construction

Philip van Wassenaer pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Wed Feb 17 15:48:49 EST 2021

This sounds pretty goof Julian, one step at a time.

Being on site is the key here. Every written plan and other communication
can be at the gold standard but if the guys doing the work have no clue that
it exists, the work will not get done how we want it to. Supervision by the
author of the recommendations is sorely lacking but the key to success.

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC

Urban Forest Innovations Inc.

1331 Northaven Drive

Mississauga ON L5G 4E8