[CANUFNET] UPCOMING ISA Ontario Conference & Trade Show!

Rebecca Lord rebecca at isaontario.com
Fri Feb 19 11:25:43 EST 2021

ISA Ontario invites you to join us for our 72nd Annual Conference & Trade
Show, February 24th & 25th, 2021.   Due to COVID-19 our premier gathering
for arboriculture professionals in Ontario will be reimagined this year in a
virtual setting!

“TREES VIRTUALLY REIMAGINED!”

It’s that time of year for arborists, foresters, urban foresters,
consultants, researchers, educators and students to come together with top
industry professionals to learn the latest in research, technology and
innovation in the arboriculture industry.   Join us as we hear industry
experts such as Frank Rinn, Susan Dowling Day, Julian Dunster and Joe Boggs,
among others, discuss the issues.  PLUS, a trade show with over 30 vendors
including BioForest, Cohen & Master, Teufelberger, TreeDiaper and The
Arborist Store.

Register NOW and get ready to learn from the comfort of your own home or
office from ANYWHERE in the world!

For more information and registration information, please visit our website:
https://isaontario.com/isao-annual-conference-tradeshow/   Prices for
members from CAN$149 for the 2-day package… and for those who register
before the deadline (Monday, 22 February), you will be able to view and
claim CEUs on recorded sessions until March 31, 2021.  Learning has never
been easier!