[CANUFNET] Question to mailing list members

stephen at ufora.ca stephen at ufora.ca
Fri Mar 5 16:20:02 EST 2021

The growth of epicormic sprouts from the main stem and branches is an early sign of DED in healthy elms that I’ve noticed, but I wouldn’t say that the sprouts increase the likelihood of insect attack and need to be removed.

Stephen Smith

Urban Forest Associates

Urban Forestry & Ecological Restoration

www.ufora.ca