[CANUFNET] Question about Grand firs and help with tree maintenance

Sara Bucovaz sbucovaz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:03:29 EDT 2021

Thanks, Michael. I think it is a needle disease. I read that firs can get
blight and that you can treat it with a fungicide. Do you have to water
trees in the fall and winter when it is raining a lot? I was told that I
didn't need to worry about watering them. It is better to plant conifers in
the spring?