[CANUFNET] "Consideration of Wildlife in Arboriculture" Survey

Martin, Alexander arbmarta at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Apr 24 23:59:02 EDT 2021

Hi everyone! Through a University of British Columbia research project, we are looking at how arborists consider wildlife during tree care operations. To get input from arborists, we’ve put together a 5-10 minute survey to look into your interactions with wildlife. If you work in arboriculture, we would love to hear your input!

The survey is anonymous. In entering the survey, you may choose to leave at any time. In taking the survey, you will have the option to be entered to win a gift card to an arborist supply store! Please feel free to distribute this survey to other arborists who might be interested in taking the survey! Please note that by sharing the survey, others may identify you as a possible participant in this study. Any comments or questions can be directed to the principal investigator Dr. Andrew Almas (Forest Resource Management, Faculty of Forestry, University of British Columbia) at andrew.almas at ubc.ca.

The link to the anonymous survey can be found here: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cNFYoH7RgGpO4zH

Thanks all for considering taking this survey,

Alex Martin

Alexander Martin (He, Him, His<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>)
ISA Board Certified Master Arborist (PR-5346B)
TCIA Certified Treecare Safety Professional
Undergraduate Academic Assistant | Faculty of Forestry
The University of British Columbia | Musqueam Traditional Territory
arbmarta at mail.ubc.ca<mailto:arbmarta at mail.ubc.ca>

[UBC E-mail Signature]