[CANUFNET] CEUs Available: Dr. Dave Nowak - 6/30 UFT's 'Summer Tree Summit' @ Noon (Eastern)

Richard Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Thu Jun 3 14:38:30 EDT 2021

The State of our Urban Forests

On Wed June 30 at Noon (Eastern) join Dr. Dave Nowak, US Forest Service, for Urban Forestry Today’s 2-hr ‘Summer Tree Summit’ as he contextualizes current urban forestry research by re-visiting our roots, and highlighting our next discoveries in this expanded presentation-discussion about the "state of our urban forests".

Pre-register to attend by clicking here<https://ag.umass.edu/landscape/events/urban-forestry-todays-2021-summer-tree-summit> OR visiting http://www.tinyurl.com/summertreesummit

​The fee for this LIVE BROADCAST is $10.00 USD & certified arborists in attendance will have the opportunity to earn 2.0 ISA/1.0 MCA CEUs.
For more details, visit: www.urbanforestrytoday.org<http://www.urbanforestrytoday.org/>
For more information, contact:
Rick Harper
Extension Associate Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
rharper at eco.umass.edu<mailto:rharper at eco.umass.edu>