[CANUFNET] Trees and Boulevards (Clarification)

Guy Shelemy guy.shelemy at arboristservices.ca
Fri Oct 15 03:26:16 EDT 2021

I just noticed Julian Dunsters comment:

/ 'dubious soil mixes of unknown provenance.' /

I can relate to what Mr Dunster is saying. The soil mixes sold by soil companies in my area
generally contain over 50% sand with significant clay content and are poor quality.

I've developed my own soil amendment mixture from carefully selected components that
are blended into the soil with a roto-tiller.
I offered to license the product, but none of the local soil companies are interested.
They're making lots of money selling the 'dubious soil mixes of unknown provenance.'

My clients have to purchase the components separately and mix them together on their
own.

It's been a frustrating experience,

Guy Shelemy