[CANUFNET] Exciting role in Coquitlam - Forest Management Technician

Gorby, Erin EGorby at coquitlam.ca
Fri Oct 15 14:04:57 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

The City of Coquitlam is looking to hire a Forest Management Technician. If you have education and experience with both arboriculture and forestry, this may be the role for you! Our urban forestry team manages the private property tree bylaw, street trees, forest health in natural areas and urban forestry education. This is an inside role based out of City Hall helping to administer the tree bylaw, development review and supporting on exciting urban forestry initiatives. Please find the posting here https://careers.coquitlam.ca/ and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I can be reached at egorby at coquitlam.ca<mailto:egorby at coquitlam.ca> or 604-927-6330.

Regards,

Erin Gorby
Urban Forestry and Park Services Manager
City of Coquitlam
604-927-6330