[CANUFNET] Urban Forestry Growth Model

Lisa Kelian kelianlisa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:13:26 EST 2022

Living in kingston Ontario here. I wish I was in this business of forestry,
as I live right on the presupposes of the most beautiful island in the area
which happens to be super fragile.
Im just a kitchen support worker for the federal government, so im not even
sure how I’ve been added to these email lists.

I don’t hear anything about the initiatives for new growth in the area.
Area is now hawk, and protected as such.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile