[CANUFNET] Normes de sécurité concernant l'excavation et les arbres / Safety standards for trees and excavation

pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Thu Nov 24 14:33:30 EST 2022

Robert,

I also remembered that Jean Claude Ruel at U. Laval has a graduate student
looking at root cutting using pulling tests. Maybe they have some results
for you that me be helpful. Their experiment was going to be in Quebec City
and they were going to progressively cut roots closer to trees and study the
effect on stability with pulling tests.

His contact information is:

Jean-Claude Ruel

Professeur titulaire

Faculté de Foresterie,géographie et géomatique - Départ sces du bois et de
la forêt

Université Laval

T  418 656-2131, poste 407665

E Jean-Claude.Ruel at sbf.ulaval.ca <mailto:Jean-Claude.Ruel at sbf.ulaval.ca>