[homeles_ot-l] FW: CMHC web forums

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jun 5 11:16:21 EDT 2007

FYI, the listserv is working properly again, apologies for duplications over
the last few days.

June 7th and June 21st CMHC Affordfable Housing Web Forum information
attached, with thanks to Janet Kreda.

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____