[homeles_ot-l] Bedroom furniture for donation

Monica Siegenthaler monicadaybreak at on.aibn.com
Mon Jun 4 13:57:29 EDT 2007

Hello,

Daybreak is replacing the bedroom furniture in our units; therefore, we have approximately 45 sets of the following:

single bed - mattress, boxspring & steel, wheeled frames
dresser
desk & chair
sitting chair
nightstands

The items have to be picked up on June 21st or 22nd.

There are 12 sets of bedroom furniture that are 'newer' and are for sale.  Offers accepted.  Photos are available upon request.

Feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think may be interested in these items.

Thank you,

Monica Siegenthaler
Executive Director
Daybreak Non-Profit Shelter