[homeles_ot-l] Fw: Igniting the Spirit Gala

Bruce Ransom bransom at wabano.com
Mon Jun 18 12:34:48 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Elena Abel
To: Elena Abel
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 12:05 PM
Subject: Igniting the Spirit Gala

 Don't miss out!!!

ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW

FOR

Igniting The Spirit

 on JUNE 21

An incredible and & unique evening filled with Aboriginal culture & entertainment

SUPPORT OUR CHILDREN & YOUTH PROGRAMS  -

BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!!!

JOIN US FOR THIS UNFORGETTABLE EVENING

For more information please call

Judy Cardo, Gala Event Coordinator

(613)748-0657 ext. 242  or jcardo at wabano.com

The "Friends of Wabano" Committee is pleased to

invite you to join us for our gala to raise funds for

Aboriginal children and youth programs. This event,

IGNITING THE SPIRIT, is a gourmet cocktail party

featuring Aboriginal foods and highlighting Aboriginal

culture and entertainment.