[homeles_ot-l] Tenant SOS - chance for tenants to finally have their voices heard at City Hall

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu May 31 15:26:20 EDT 2007

FYI – a request for tenants to come out and support the 8 recommendations
from Ottawa’s First Tenants’ Conference. They are hope to have tenants speak
to each recommendation and are starting early to help make that happen.
Please contact Rob MacDonald at Housing Help, 563-4532, extension 226 or
HYPERLINK "mailto:bobm at housinghelp.on.ca"bobm at housinghelp.on.ca

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____