[homeles_ot-l] FW: United Way/Centraide Ottawa Call for New Applications

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Nov 6 15:06:10 EST 2007

FYI

   _____

From: Khristin Hunter [mailto:khunter at unitedwayottawa.ca]
Sent: November 6, 2007 2:02 PM
To: Lynne Browne
Subject: United Way/Centraide Ottawa Call for New Applications

TO:                 Community Agencies

FROM:            Khristin Hunter, Director, Impact and Investment

                        On behalf of Eileen Dooley, Vice-President,
Community Services

SUBJECT:        United Way/Centraide Ottawa 2008 Application Process – Call
for New Applications

I wanted to take this opportunity to pass along important information
regarding United Way/Centraide Ottawa’s 2008 application process.  Beginning
November 1st, United Way/Centraide Ottawa will be accepting new applications
(funding requests) for programs, initiatives, or partnerships that are new
to United Way funding.  The deadline for new application submissions is
Friday, November 30th, 2007.

If interested in applying or learning more, details regarding the 2008 Call
for New Applications can be found on our website at:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.unitedwayottawa.ca/english/fundingopps.htm"http://www.unitedwayo
ttawa.ca/english/fundingopps.htm.

We do apologize to those agencies who have already received this information
through other communications, but we are interested in reaching
organizations that might not currently be receiving United Way/Centraide
Ottawa program funding.

Khristin Hunter

Director, Community Impact and Investment/

Directrice, impact et investissement communautaires

HYPERLINK "http://www.unitedwayottawa.ca/"United Way/Centraide Ottawa

* 613-228-5792   * 613-228-6730

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.