[homeles_ot-l] FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CITY FW: People for a Better Ottawa ACTION ALERT

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Nov 28 18:05:53 EST 2007

Please circulate poster.

Join Councillors Deans and Doucet on Monday; everyone in our community needs
much more from the federal government – including those waiting for
affordable, appropriate housing!

Also, see below for five things you can do about the Ottawa budget.

FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CITY

RALLY

Monday December 3, 2007

12:00pm – 1:00pm

Leave at noon (12:00pm) from

Ottawa City Hall (Laurier Entrance),

March to Parliament Hill

Let’s send a loud message to our Federal Government

“It’s time for our Federal Government to invest in our cities.”

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____