[homeles_ot-l] YSB - new partnership with Elizabeth Bruyère at the Downtown Services and Drop-In clinic

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Apr 2 16:35:08 EDT 2008

A message from Liette Duguay –

Hi everyone

I’m really happy to announce that we have a new partnership with Elizabeth
Bruyère.  We now have a new Nurse Practitioner on Tuesdays from 1-4pm at the
Downtown Services and Drop-In clinic.  They will also be providing us with a
counselor who will be able to meet with clients for issues related to their
health (i.e. for support in getting their health card, for debrief after
being diagnosed by the Nurse Practitioner, etc.).

Youth will need to have their health cards to access their services on an
ongoing basis as they will become part of Bruyère’s clients, which means
that they will be able to access Doctors through Bruyère if they don’t
already have a Dr.

On the other hand, they will be able to access the N.P. once, but then will
meet their counselor to talk about options to get their health card done.

Please don’t hesitate to refer clients, even if they are not Drop-In clients
to the clinic.  Also, please call me if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Liette

Coordinator, Downtown Services and Drop-In

Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa

147 Besserer, Ottawa, On

K1N 6A7

(613)241-7913 ext. 412

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG.