[homeles_ot-l] (no subject)

J.J (Jay) Koornstra ed at brucehouse.org
Thu Apr 17 15:11:11 EDT 2008

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The countdown has begun for the 10th Annual A Taste For Life being held next
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

 This is one of the most anticipated fun fundraising events in Ottawa

I will be hosting at Jak’s Kitchen on Bronson Avenue,  Normally, I would be
asking if you would like to join me there to support Bruce House and the
Snowy Owl AIDS Foundation, but like many of the 45 participating restaurants
Jak’s Kitchen is already booked full and cannot accommodate additional
diners.  However, there is still room at some of the other participating
restaurants.

If you haven’t already booked your reservations here are a few suggestions
of dining establishments still able to accommodate additional diners (Just
click on the restaurant’s name to check out their menus).  We ask you to
please consider making your reservations soon to avoid disappointment.

Why not consider joining:

*          Sandi Bonini who is hosting at Café Paridiso
<http://www.cafeparadiso.ca/>

*          Carolynn and Rob your hosts at Ambiente
<http://www.ambientefood.com/>

*          Ian McLeod host extraordinaire at Benitz Bistro
<http://www.benitzbistro.com/>

*          Marisol owner of Mambo Nuevo Latino
<http://www.mambonuevolatino.com/>

*          Mark Giberson who is graciously hosting at Canvas Resto Bar
<http://www.canvasrestobar.ca/>

*          Martha Scott at Il Primo <http://www.ilprimo.ca/>

*          Monica at the very fine Juniper <http://www.juniperdining.ca/>

*          Brian McGarry delightfully hosting at Les Fougeres
<http://www.fougeres.com/>

*          Richard McCoy, Bruce House Board Chair who is welcoming people at
Oz Kafe <http://www.ozkafe.com/>

*          Owners Jim and Marc of Pellican Grill

*          Ashley and the Ottawa Knights await you at the Clocktower on Bank
Street

*          Ward Strickland at Trattoria Café Italia
<http://www.trattoriaitalia.com/>

On Wednesday April 23, 2008 you can dine out and support people living with
and affected by HIV/AIDS in our community

Visit:  http://www.atasteforlife.org

It’s simple! It's fun!

1. Book a table to dine on April 23, 2008 at one of the 44 participating
restaurants.
2. Go out for dinner with your colleagues, your friends and/or your family
3. The restaurant will donate 25% of your bill to Bruce House and the Snowy
Owl AIDS Foundation.

Thanks to all of you for your support,

Jay

J.J. (Jay) Koornstra

Executive Director

251 Bank Street, Suite 402

Ottawa, ON  K2P 1X3

Tel:  613.729.0911 Ext. 24

Fax: 613.729.0959

Email:  jay at brucehouse.org

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.

Avis de confidentialité :Les informations contenues à l'intérieur de ce
courriel, y compris tous les documents qui y sont attachés, sont pour
l'usage exclusif du/des destinataire(s) désignés ; car elles peuvent être de
nature confidentielle et privilégiée. N'importe quelles revue, utilisation,
divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas
le ou les destinataire(s) désignés, veuillez immédiatement en aviser
l'expéditeur par courriel et assurer vous d'avoir détruit toutes les copies
du message original.