[homeles_ot-l] FW: Community Pandemic Preparedness Forum May 7th

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Apr 21 10:10:24 EDT 2008

FYI from Janice Meisner, “I would also like to ask if it is possible to
forward this invitation through your Alliance Listserve and others who you
believe would benefit from attending.”

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____