[homeles_ot-l] POSTER - 4th Report Card on Ending Homelessness- your help needed!

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Apr 23 14:46:16 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

Please POST and CIRCULATE widely the attached Bilingual Poster about the 4th
Report Card on Ending Homelessness.

1.	The poster is a key part of our public education work in the general
community as we use it to invite people to our website to read the full
report card.

2.	We encourage you to make copies of the poster to take to events and
meeting you attend, from work related to personal activities.

We have arrangements underway to have the poster displayed in all Ottawa
libraries and community centres.

But remember, spreading information from one person directly to another is a
very powerful way to help make change happen.

Thank you for your help in building community support for ending
homelessness!

Lynne

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG.