[homeles_ot-l] Carleton School of Social Work FW: Presentations by the Director Candidates

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Dec 1 15:36:45 EST 2008

FYI…Lynne Browne

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,  613-241-7913 ext 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____

Dear All:

I am following up on my earlier email to confirm the schedules of the
candidates for the position of Director of the School of Social Work.
Regrettably, one of the candidates has had to withdraw his name, but we
still have two strong candidates coming forward.

I know it is an incredibly busy time of year, but I very much hope that you
will be able to spare a couple of hours to attend the public presentation of
each of the candidates.   Your participation and input into this important
process mean a great to deal to us.

Tim Simboli will be joining us for the day on December 3

Deborah West will be joining us for the day on December  8

Both candidates have the same schedule and will be making their public
presentation from 10:45- 12:00 in room 517 Dunton Tower.

I hope to see you there.

Diana

Diana Majury

Acting Director