[homeles_ot-l] Today’s the final day! 4th Report Card Evaluation

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue May 6 09:58:02 EDT 2008

Today is the final day – please send back your consultation response by 5 pm
(May 6th).

Many thanks to those of you who have already taken the time to help your
colleagues

on the ATEH’s Research and Evaluation Working Group as they begin preparing
for next year’s Report Card.

You can refresh your memory of the Fourth Report Card on Ending Homelessness
in Ottawa

at HYPERLINK
"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/.

Lynne

Consultation Questionnaire

Evaluation of the Fourth Report Card on Ending Homelessness in Ottawa (2007)

April 28, 2008

The Alliance to End Homelessness in Ottawa is inviting your participation in
a follow-up consultation through a questionnaire to learn about your
reaction to our Fourth Report Card on Homelessness in Ottawa, which was
released April 1st.

The input from our stakeholders has always been very important in developing
the content and orientation of the Report Cards. The Alliance needs to know
how well this edition reflected your views and to start to find out what
improvements we can make for 2008. The Alliance is relying on your input.

After receiving your replies to this follow-up questionnaire, the Alliance
will work to identify ways to move forward to develop next year’s Report
Card. As many of you may know the Report Card on Ending Homelessness in
Ottawa is designed as:

1.                  A public awareness and education tool that focuses on:

*       A description of the homeless population in Ottawa;

*       The factors contributing to homelessness; and

*       Achievements and continuing needs.

2.                  An opportunity to help the community and the Alliance to
End Homelessness better address the issue of homelessness.

We appreciate the time you take to complete this follow-up evaluation
questionnaire. We know how busy everyone is, so we have kept the
questionnaire brief.

To save you time, please type your answers directly following each question.

Please email it back as quickly as possible to the Alliance Coordinator,
Lynne Browne, at HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca.

The deadline for gathering this information is Tuesday, May 6th.

Thank you for your help!

The Research and Evaluation Working Group
of the Alliance to End Homelessness

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG.