[homeles_ot-l] FW: Wabano AGM and 10th Birthday Celebration

Bruce Ransom bransom at wabano.com
Mon Oct 6 10:41:44 EDT 2008

From: Elena Abel [mailto:eabel at wabano.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 6:11 PM
To: Elena Abel
Subject: Wabano AGM and 10th Birthday Celebration

Mark your calendars!

Wabano invites you to our Annual General Meeting and 10th Birthday
Celebration on Friday, November 7, 2008 at the Vanier Richelieu Community
Centre. (300 Des Peres Blancs, Vanier, ON)

The meeting will be from 3:00-4:00 pm with a community celebration to
follow.  The event will feature Aboriginal music, food, entertainment and so
much more.  Everyone is invited to celebrate with us!

Please help us spread the word by forwarding this message to friends and
colleagues.

http://www.sugarbushvanier.com/_images/directions.gif

* Please note:  Memberships will be available to purchase on site, however
you must be a member for at least 90 days in order to vote in the General
Meeting.

Elena Abel

Community Development Manager

Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health

299 Montreal Rd. Ottawa, ON  K1L 6B8

(613) 748-0657 ext. 208

eabel at wabano.com

Would you like to know about upcoming Wabano events?

Ask to be added to our email distribution list.