[homeles_ot-l] FW: Fall 2009 Family group details - Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Wed Aug 26 11:18:39 EDT 2009

FYI - Apologies for cross postings. Please contact Sandy directly for more information.

Linda O'Neil

Chair, Public Affairs Working Group

Alliance to End Homelessness

Public Education Consultant
Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch

1355 Bank St., Suite 301

Ottawa, ON  K1H 8K7
Tel: (613) 737-7791 ext 135