[homeles_ot-l] Free Tax filing with Ottawa ACORN

Kelly O'Grady lead at nrtco.net
Tue Feb 3 21:56:00 EST 2009

Forwarding on behalf of Jill O'Reilly

-----Original Message-----
From: Jill O'Reilly [mailto:onacornot at acorncanada.org]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 9:30 PM
To: Jill O'Reilly
Subject: Free Tax filing with Ottawa ACORN

Hello!

We will be doing free income tax clinics during the month of March and April
(2-3 days a week, probably more depending on the demand close to the middle
and end of April). We wanted to let you know in advance so that any of your
clients, participants or members could have due notice about our service. We
are currently having our flyers translated into French, so please let us
know if you would like that version (it's a free service so we have to wait
for a bit).

If you could post or put copies, or if you want copies let me know, of this
flyer anywhere in your offices that would be so great. I will be able to
hand deliver more flyers once buses are up and running. Also, if you would
like to be part of our "kick off" event let us know.

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Jill O'Reilly

Head Organizer

Ottawa ACORN