[homeles_ot-l] Streetohome Website and VIDEO - Vancouver

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Feb 4 16:04:58 EST 2009

Hi all,

Here's some exciting news from the Streetohome Vancouver Foundation, a group in BC that the Alliance has been collaborating with on federal issues.

Lynne

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205, Cell 613-513-6647

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>