[homeles_ot-l] Jan 16 our first AGM - a breakfast reminder from ATEH

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Jan 12 09:59:15 EST 2009

A reminder: you are invited to join us for breakfast Friday at 8:30 a.m., January 16, 2009.

An invitation to our first Alliance to End Homelessness

Annual General Meeting

WITH GUEST SPEAKER

Alex Munter

Executive Director

Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa

Speaking on

SOLVING HOMELESSNESS IN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS

What we can learn from meeting the needs of homeless youth

TIME:            8:30 a.m.

LOCATION:  Canadian Mental Health Association Ottawa, 1355 Bank Street, 4th Floor, in Boardroom A

8:30 Breakfast Together

9:00 Guest Speaker

9:45 AGM Business

Report from the Chair: 2008 activities and 2009 issues on behalf of Steering Committee

Report on 2008 from the Public Affairs Working Group and the Research and Evaluation Working Group

Hearing from Members and Executive Directors

Invitation Attached

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
Office 613-241-7913, ext 205
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca