[homeles_ot-l] Deadline for survey extended - ATEH strategic planning

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Jan 19 12:23:12 EST 2009

Dear Homelessness Ottawa Listserv Members:

Unfortunately I was out of commission last week and couldn’t get out a
reminder about the strategic planning survey for the Alliance to End
Homelessness due last Friday.

So we’re extending the deadline until tomorrow, Tuesday, January 20th at
4:00 pm.  You will find the short survey posted on our website on the
right-hand side of the “About our coalition” page: HYPERLINK
"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/alliance/index.cfm"http://www.endhomele
ssnessottawa.ca/alliance/index.cfm

Input from Listserv participants is very welcome as the Alliance undertakes
planning to guide activities over the next 3 years. You do not need to have
sent in a formal ATEH membership form before completing the survey. As you
may recall our process is being guided by Bonnie Dinning.

Many thanks to those of you who have already completed the survey!

Lynne

Lynne Browne

Coordinator

Alliance to End Homelessness (ATEH)

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG.