[homeles_ot-l] FW: RFP - Causeway Work Centre

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Jun 5 08:23:32 EDT 2009

FYI . . . Lynne Browne

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

HYPERLINK "http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/"www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____

From: Jerry Martinovic [mailto:jerrym at spcottawa.on.ca]
Sent: June 4, 2009 11:31 AM
Subject: FW: RFP - Causeway Work Centre

From: Brenda Richardson [mailto:brichardson at causewayworkcentre.org]
Sent: June 1, 2009 3:46 PM
To: Heather Hossie
Subject: RFP - Causeway Work Centre

Causeway Work Centre is currently soliciting proposals for an initiative
that encompasses the development of 4 workshops and related facilitator
guides  on topics related to social enterprise.  The attached RFP provides a
more complete description of the project and work to be carried out as well
as the deadline for submission of proposals.

Would you please circulate this message among the members of the CED Network
on our behalf.  If anyone has any questions regarding the scope of work or
timelines, please do not hesitate to have them contact me.

Thx and best regards,

Brenda

Brenda Richardson

Business Development Coordinator