[homeles_ot-l] Acronyms

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jun 16 10:37:41 EDT 2009

Morning all . . . a gentle reminder that people use the Alliance to End
Homelessness listserv for two reasons (1) to share information on
homelessness and housing, and (2) to keep up to date on each others’ efforts
locally, provincially and nationally.

Please help avoid confusion due to the use of acronyms (I suspect I’ve done
this too). It’s a challenge to know what everyone else’s acronyms are and
few of us always have the time to do the research to find out the full name
of the group sending the info or what they are referring to.

Many thanks for your help on this,

Lynne

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205