[homeles_ot-l] Release of Where's Home? 2008 Report

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Mar 3 12:56:36 EST 2009

FYI… you might like to pick up today’s free Metro paper which covers this
story and includes an interview with Catherine Boucher at Centretown
Citizens Ottawa Corp.

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205, Cell 613-513-6647

HYPERLINK "http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca"www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____