[homeles_ot-l] FW: Stand Up for Mental Health comedy show Friday May 8th

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue May 5 15:49:38 EDT 2009

FYI . . . Lynne Browne

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
613-241-7913, ext. 205
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Bruce [mailto:hbruce at cmhaottawa.ca]
Sent: May 5, 2009 3:11 PM
To: Lynne Browne
Subject: RE: Stand Up for Mental Health comedy show Friday May 8th

Hi Lynne,
Yet another event going on this Friday that I'd like to tell the listserv
about - it's going to be the funniest one for sure!

If you'd like to support Psychiatric Survivors of Ottawa and have a good
time doing so, I encourage you to come out to the Stand Up for Mental Health
comedy show, featuring many PSO and CMHA volunteers you may know (including
myself) on Fri. May 8th at the Bronson Centre.
Tickets are insanely cheap ($10), even cheaper if you'll admit to being
crazy ($5), available through the comics, PSO, and Collected Works bookstore
on Wellington.
So round up some friends and stock up on Depends!
Feel free to send the poster around and get a buzz going.

Heather

PS  Sorry for any deja-vu you may be feeling.

Heather Bruce
Coordinator for Open Minds
Coordonnatrice d'Esprits ouverts
CMHA - ACSM Ottawa