[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: [c2000-l] Please email your MP now re Nov 24 Child Poverty Action

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:19:24 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ROTHMAN, Laurel <LaurelRo at familyservicetoronto.org>
Date: 2009/11/18
Subject: [c2000-l] Please email your MP now re Nov 24 Child Poverty Action
To: c2000-l at list.web.ca, c2000yac-core at googlegroups.com

20 years after the House of Commons unanimously voted to

end child poverty in Canada…

*Too Many Children **still** Live in Poverty!*

*Greetings Campaign 2000 Partners & Friends:*

* *

*Next week, Tuesday Nov 24th, marks 20 years since the all-party resolution
to end child poverty in Canada. *

*We urge you to take action this week and show your support by:*

* *

1) Clicking on www.campaign2000.ca to send a message to your MP

2) Check *www.campaign2000.ca* to find out what's happening in your
community and join in the action on November 24.

3)Help spread the message on Nov 24.

The *2009 National Report Card on Child and Family Poverty* and provincial
Report Cards on Child Poverty will be available on our website Nov. 24th.
Send a letter to your local paper echoing the recommendations from our
report and calling for commitment from all parties in the House of Commons.

Thank you all for your support and partnership.

Best regards,

Laurel and Liyu

Laurel Rothman

National Coordinator, Campaign 2000

& Director of Social Reform, Family Service Toronto

355 Church St. Toronto M5B 1Z8

Tel: 416-595-9230 x228; Fax: 416-595-0242

*NEW E-mail: **laurelro at familyservicetoronto.org*<laurelro at familyservicetoronto.org>

Websites: www.campaign2000.ca &
<http://www.f>www.f<http://www.familyservicetoronto.org>
amilyservicetoronto.org

*For People For Change*

*Disclaimer*

The information contained in this e-mail communication (and any attachments)
is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email
communication (and any attachments) please delete the e-mail immediately and
notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return e-mail. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the *Family
Service Toronto*. Neither the sender nor *Family Service Toronto* accepts
liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. This message and any attachments
have been scanned for viruses, however *Family Service Toronto* does not
accept liability for any virus that may have been transmitted.

--
Terrie ( mocharebyl at gmail.com )
“If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a