[homeles_ot-l] Community Forum on Homeless - Media Release/Communiqué

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Nov 20 16:01:01 EST 2009

Hello all,

We are looking forward to an exciting Community Forum on Homeless on Monday.
Our Media Release/Communiqué is attached.

You might check CBC radio Monday morning. Arrangements are underway for an
interview at 7:40 am with our afternoon presenter Terence Williams about the
PARC Ambassadors and their ‘From Nimby to Yimby’ experience.

Lynne

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

Office 613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>