[homeles_ot-l] FW: Release of 2009 Ottawa's Vital Signs/Signes vitaux d'Ottawa

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Oct 7 13:21:55 EDT 2009

FYI, the ATEH Chair was very pleased to attend the release event for
Ottawa’s Vital Signs® 2009 yesterday as a community spokesperson for the
media on housing and the gap between rich and poor.

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

  _____