[homeles_ot-l] FW: A Matter of Survival - Local TV

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Oct 19 14:44:47 EDT 2009

FYI . . . The Ottawa Mission has asked that this be forwarded to the
listserv for any organizations or an individuals who wish to express their
opinion to CRTC given the impact of local TV in the non profit sector.
There is also a link to obtain further information on the issues.

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

 <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

  _____