[homeles_ot-l] CPS draft budget - delegations Oct 29

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Oct 27 12:15:35 EDT 2009

FYI - The Community and Protective Services Committee draft budget is
attached.

*	October 29th the CPS draft budget estimates will be tabled and
debated at the Community and Protective Services Committee meeting.
*	To register as a delegation to speak to the CPS budget, please call
613-580 2424 ext. 28821 or e-mail Marc.Desjardins at ottawa.ca.

The Alliance to End Homelessness is preparing its submission and is planning
to appear.

Lynne

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

The CPSC media release is below and the report is at:

http://www.ottawa.ca/calendar/ottawa/citycouncil/cpsc/2009/10-29/01%20-%20AC
S2009-CMR-FIN-0048-2010%20draft%20estimate%20cover%20report%20ENG.htm,

City: Media Advisories, News Releases & Public Service Announcements