[homeles_ot-l] Upcoming Community Forum on Homelessness in Ottawa

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Sep 8 16:26:37 EDT 2009

Please mark your calendar - Nov. 23rd

The 2009 Community Forum on Homelessness will take place this year on
Monday, November 23rd from 9 to 3:00 at the University of Ottawa.

Keep your eye on October 7th - that's when we'll be emailing you the
Preliminary Forum Program and Forum Registration Form. On the same day,
we'll also post them on our website.

The Alliance to End Homelessness in Ottawa presents this Forum each year in
honour of National Housing Day (this year the official day, the 22nd, falls
on Sunday so we're holding the Forum on the 23rd).

Thanks,

Lynne

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>