[homeles_ot-l] FW: ODSP Addiction Adjudication - Fact Sheet in English and French

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Sep 9 10:59:54 EDT 2009

FYI . . . please see attached bilingual files re "People with addictions to
drugs and / or alcohol may now be eligible for benefits from the Ontario
Disability Support Program".

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

  _____