[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: "Freedom from Want": my article today in The Mark News

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:59:43 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Rainer <rob at cwp-csp.ca>
Date: 2009/9/28
Subject: "Freedom from Want": my article today in The Mark News
To: Rob Rainer <rob at cwp-csp.ca>

 The Mark News today features an article I submitted in response to The
Conference Board of Canada report, issued September 17, on Canada’s social
performance.  See the article at:
http://themarknews.com/articles/509-freedom-from-want.  I welcome comments
through the comments link or directly to me via email.

>From The Mark News web site: “The Mark is Canada's daily online forum for
news, commentary, and debate.  The Mark is founded on the idea that
thousands of credible Canadians have important things to say but cannot
reach a national audience. Many want to publish their ideas but have no
forum in which to do so….At its core The Mark is a national movement to
record Canadian ideas and propel the people behind them. It is a collection
of thoughts and a tool for facilitating interdisciplinary dialogue and
debate...”

*Rob Rainer*

Executive Director / Directeur executif

CANADA WITHOUT POVERTY / CANADA SANS PAUVRETÉ

1210 - 1 rue Nicholas Street

Ottawa, ON K1N 7B7

(613) 789-0096 (1-800-810-1076)

rob at cwp-csp.ca

www.cwp-csp.ca

*NOW is the time to end poverty in Canada! *

*Support dignity for all: the campaign for a poverty-free
canada<http://dignityforall.ca/>
.*

*Everyone is entitled to realization of the economic, social and cultural
rights indispensable for his *[her] *dignity and the free development of his
*[her]* personality.*

*- From Article 22 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights*

database 4462 (20090927) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Terrie ( mocharebyl at gmail.com )
“If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a