[homeles_ot-l] Centretown Community Health Centre (CCHC) - Declaration/Petition in Support of Community-Based Health Care

Aleksandra Milosevic AMilosevic at centretownchc.org
Mon Jun 14 10:45:53 EDT 2010

Centretown Community Health Centre (CCHC) is hosting its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on June 24, 2010. To make the event a celebration of our unique model of community-based health care, our Advocacy and Communications Committee (ACAT) has drafted a brief Declaration of support (please see below) that we ask you to consider endorsing as well as sharing within your networks. The Declaration along with all the many collected signatures will be presented in person to Ottawa Centre MPP Yasir Naqvi at the June 24 AGM as a show of how much the public values the Centre and its community model of care.

We support community health care because it's so much more than just a clinic - it's health services, social programs and community action led by the community for the community.

Nous soutenons les soins de santé communautaires parce qu'ils sont loin de se limiter aux services cliniques. Ils englobent les services de santé, les programmes sociaux et les interventions communautaires dirigées par la collectivité pour la collectivité.

Please access the following URL  http://www.PetitionOnline.com/chc123/petition.html <http://www.petitiononline.com/chc123/petition.html>  to sign the petition on-line. As well, we encourage you to share the petition within your networks so that as many people as possible get a chance to sign it. It is very simple and will take you only a moment.

Thank you for supporting community health care!

Merci d'appuyer les soins de santé communautaires!

Mike Perry
ACAT Chair
c/o Centretown Community Health Centre
420 Cooper St., Ottawa ON K2P 2N6