[homeles_ot-l] LoveGives Charity Volleyball Tournament, June 20th. Britannia Beach

john.mcfarlane at rogers.com john.mcfarlane at rogers.com
Tue Jun 15 11:36:26 EDT 2010

Dear Alliance Members:

Our LoveGives Volleyball Tournament is nearly full for this year. We have extended registration till Friday to reach capacity. Come join us on the beach for some great fun. You can register a team at www.LoveGives.Net Thank you for your support in making this event a success. Regards.

P.S. Our next event is in partnership with Divino Wine Studio on Preston and the Canadian Cancer Society, October 30, 2010. Cheers.

John Stewart McFarlane

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."