[homeles_ot-l] Fw: I'm taking a hammer to Ottawa!

john.mcfarlane at rogers.com john.mcfarlane at rogers.com
Thu Mar 18 11:04:36 EDT 2010

Dear Lynn:

Terry Petkau from the Habitat for Humanity office in Waterloo has sent me the information below. I thought that it might be of value to post on the Alliance list servier to offer Terry some support. Regards.

John Stewart McFarlane MPA, MA, BA (Hons.)

Office:  (613) 724-4981              "The Old Manse"
Fax:     (613) 724-4990         1118 Normandy Crescent
Mobile: (613) 863-7620         Ottawa, Ontario K2E 5A4

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."